Whether you book a course with Myself , St John’s Ambulance or The Red Cross, your certificate is equally valid.
I am fully regulated through Qualsafe Awards to provide Level 3 HSE and Ofqual courses and approved IQA.
The benefits of training with Assessor/Trainer & IQA Consultant:
- Trainers are Nurses or Emergency Services Professionals who use their First Aid on a regular basis. They are also highly experienced and proficient First Aid trainers.
- My courses are extremely practical and are held in small groups to give you individual attention and help you to feel confident and competent that you would know what to do in an emergency.
- I do not teach by rote, but will help you to understand the necessary priorities when treating someone, so that you will be able to think on your feet logically and safely.
- There will be ample manikins, so no waiting around for others to finish and I am happy to teach adult, baby and child First Aid on any of the courses.
- The course content will be adapted to your needs, I will listen to your work or home concerns and ensure that all the areas you wish us to cover are included in the course.
- Your Certificate will be awarded on the day for non-regulated and within 7 days for regulated courses.
I value your time and wish to ensure that you both enjoy the course and learn effectively in a calm and relaxed environment, with extremely well-qualified trainers who are able to answer your questions and teach beyond a prescriptive syllabus.